Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mechanics in Los Angeles?
New member from NW suburbs of Chicago I_icon_minitimeby Whiteclay Today at 2:45 pm

» Drive faces
New member from NW suburbs of Chicago I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 2:38 pm

» V Belt Light
New member from NW suburbs of Chicago I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 12:39 pm

» 2025 Silverwing 600!
New member from NW suburbs of Chicago I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Today at 8:17 am

» Introducing ME
New member from NW suburbs of Chicago I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:21 am

» Mid-Ohio Parade Lap, Pro Football HOF Fail, Upstate NY
New member from NW suburbs of Chicago I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 11:50 am

» Slow gas leak
New member from NW suburbs of Chicago I_icon_minitimeby mavericksssrig Yesterday at 11:08 am

» At 85, got new bike
New member from NW suburbs of Chicago I_icon_minitimeby DavidinDunnellon Yesterday at 10:36 am

» Cold Start Fast Idle?
New member from NW suburbs of Chicago I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:23 pm

» Greetings from the UK
New member from NW suburbs of Chicago I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Thu Sep 05, 2024 3:18 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

New member from NW suburbs of Chicago

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New member from NW suburbs of Chicago Empty
PostSubject: New member from NW suburbs of Chicago   New member from NW suburbs of Chicago I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Just found your site and thought I would say hello. I have a 06 silver wing with about 14,000 miles. I have been riding for about seven years and this is my third scooter. With the help of a few friends we started the Northwest Suburban Scooter Club here in Mt Prospect Illinois. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Check out our site if you want.
Howard NWSSC http://www.northwestsuburbanscooterclub.com/
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: New member from NW suburbs of Chicago   New member from NW suburbs of Chicago I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:09 pm

Howard,

Welcome from the soggy south.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: New member from NW suburbs of Chicago   New member from NW suburbs of Chicago I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Hey Blue Max,

Welcome to the forum and put a couple of pics in the Album if you find time. It's kind of strange, I just started this site a few weeks ago, and there seems to be quite a few members from Illinois, or like myself, used to live in Illinois. I was raised in Antioch and Champaign.

What were your other scooters you had? Even though this is mainly a Silver Wing site, for information and maintenance info, all members and scooters are more than welcome . Again, Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
skiwoods
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
skiwoods

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: New member from NW suburbs of Chicago   New member from NW suburbs of Chicago I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Hi Howard!

Nice to see a familiar name! Can't wait to go on some rides this year with the club!
Back to top Go down
http://www.windycitylaser.com/flying.htm

PostSubject: Other scooters   New member from NW suburbs of Chicago I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:20 am

Hi Jeffr
My first scooter was a used 86 Reflex 250,a good running scooter for a 250cc. My second scooter was a 02 Reflex. Besides a 06 Silver Wing I have two mopeds. A 65 Sears and a 67 "Little Honda" that a friend brought back from Vietnam. Howard NWSSC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member from NW suburbs of Chicago   New member from NW suburbs of Chicago I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:49 pm

HI Howard and welcome. Your site looks great, nice to see some gals riding with the group. I'm with one in Richmond, IN called SOS~Seniors on Scooters. It's about 25 older gentleman and me! I just can't seem to get more women to come. I've been riding with them for three years and it has been great. We should do a website....
Back to top Go down

New member from NW suburbs of Chicago
Page 1 of 1