Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Ignition wires to which plug?
Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Yesterday at 6:39 pm

» noise under load
Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? I_icon_minitimeby COMick Yesterday at 6:04 pm

» Hello from Illinois!
Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? I_icon_minitimeby DescendingRaven Wed May 15, 2024 2:13 pm

» Silverwing Brakes
Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Tue May 14, 2024 11:57 pm

» LF extended back rest
Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Mon May 13, 2024 7:57 pm

» Anyone have a trailer hitch for sale
Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 pm

» checking the oil
Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Mon May 13, 2024 10:11 am

» Left brake micro-switch
Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 pm

» Greetings from a 'Wing' newbie
Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Fri May 10, 2024 8:11 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Poll Question: Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order?

Go down 
2 posters

Would you like the posts in the Topics to be in Descending order or Ascending order?
Yes, lets have the posts in Descending order. (The most recent post at the top)
Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? I_vote_lcap46%Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
No, lets keep it the way it was when this site first started. (The oldest post at the top)
Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? I_vote_lcap54%Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? Empty
PostSubject: Poll Question: Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order?   Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:16 am

Hi,

Bill requested that the posts be put in descending order instead of the ascending order it was originally. So I changed it to descending order for a test and would like others to use the site a couple of days and see what everyone prefers. Here is a definition of each:

Descending Order: This is where the most recent post on a topic will be at the top. And the original post will be at the bottom of the topic. This will enable us to not have to scroll down to see the latest posts.

Ascending Order: This is where the oldest post on a topic will be at the top. This is the way it was from day 1 up to now. The most recent post will be at the bottom. This means that we will need to scroll down to the bottom, or turn go to the last page, in order to see the most recent post.

So please vote on the format of the posts. I would like this to be what the majority would like for this site. Even though I started this site I want others to feel it is yours. So I'm sure I will put more votes out to the members on how we would like this site. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll Question: Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order?   Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:32 am

JeffR wrote:
Descending Order: This is where the most recent post on a topic will be at the top. And the original post will be at the bottom of the topic. This will enable us to not have to scroll down to see the latest posts.

Ascending Order: This is where the oldest post on a topic will be at the top. This is the way it was from day 1 up to now. The most recent post will be at the bottom. This means that we will need to scroll down to the bottom, or turn go to the last page, in order to see the most recent post.

Most forums allow the user to choose through preference settings.
Is there a way to let users choose for themselves?
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Poll Question: Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order?   Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:44 am

Bill,

Let me check into this and I will get back to you. I have a nice 300-400 mile ride this morning to Monterey, California so I won't be able to get back to you until later today.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll Question: Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order?   Poll Question:  Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll Question: Would you like this forum to have posts in Descending or Ascending order?
Page 1 of 1