Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Passenger Back rest
If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 7:02 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... I_icon_minitimeby landisr Wed Oct 16, 2024 1:11 pm

» Mini-Mate Camper
If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:17 am

» New to the forum
If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:10 pm

» Complete Fairing Bolt Kit For silverwing/ worth buying??
If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:41 am

» New FPR, new vacuum pipes, still 22mpg
If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Wed Oct 09, 2024 3:18 am

» Gulf shores, AL
If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... I_icon_minitimeby Mauryturnsoutitsmine99 Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:52 pm

» Searching for Honda or After Market Part
If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... I_icon_minitimeby sonuvabug Tue Oct 08, 2024 12:22 pm

» A strange howl
If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Oct 08, 2024 10:44 am

» First impressions of the silver wing
If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... I_icon_minitimeby RedRaider Mon Oct 07, 2024 8:04 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... Empty
PostSubject: If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious....   If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:54 pm

If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... Hitch211
If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... Hitch111
Checkout the size of this hitch!
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious....   If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:11 pm

dspevack wrote:
If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... Hitch211
Checkout the size of this hitch!

I would be curious what size ball hitch that is. I have never seen a ball hitch that size before ... or that smart car has shrunk more than it's normal tiny size.
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious....   If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:25 pm

A friend of mine figured it out this evening.
He said, "That's not it's hitch. That's its testicle!"
Back to top Go down
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious....   If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:15 am

My first thoughts were this is not really a usable hitch even though the hitch ball was huge ... the hitch itself was not very sturdy.

So I figured someone was either trying to make a statement or has an envy.

I just found out what it is ... it is a hitch receiver cover If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... 676839 ( http://www.etrailer.com/p-V53300.html )

Or you could try these hitch receiver covers http://store.uhaul.com/master_product_detail.aspx?id=267
Back to top Go down
jdeereanton
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
jdeereanton

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious....   If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:15 am

I suspected it was a cover once I saw that it was a receiver hitch.

I do think this is a very ambitious Smart Car. I suppose that it can pull as much as the SilverWing.
Back to top Go down
http://kimdaleanton.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious....   If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:33 am

I'll bet they pull a 32' Donzi. If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious.... Lol
Back to top Go down

If you think a hitch on a Silverwing is ambitious....
Page 1 of 1