Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Passenger Back rest
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby landisr Today at 7:02 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Mini-Mate Camper
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Yesterday at 7:17 am

» New to the forum
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:10 pm

» Complete Fairing Bolt Kit For silverwing/ worth buying??
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:41 am

» New FPR, new vacuum pipes, still 22mpg
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Wed Oct 09, 2024 3:18 am

» Gulf shores, AL
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby Mauryturnsoutitsmine99 Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:52 pm

» Searching for Honda or After Market Part
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby sonuvabug Tue Oct 08, 2024 12:22 pm

» A strange howl
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Oct 08, 2024 10:44 am

» First impressions of the silver wing
Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeby RedRaider Mon Oct 07, 2024 8:04 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinglebob
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
Jinglebob

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... Empty
PostSubject: Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials...   Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:20 pm

...Greetings. I'm getting ready to do some maintenance work on the bike. This will be the first time I do it. I have the factory manual and it's very helpful...BUT:

the pictorials you guys have provided on this site are invaluable for visually oriented types like me. They are very clear and they make it apparent that I can do a lot on this bike (although I'm leaving the valve adjustment to the shop).

SO...just wanted to get on here and say "Thanks" for the help... What a Face

Bob
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials...   Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Bob,

I hope they help you and I had a hard time trying to follow the manual too. The reason I did my first Pictorial was really just for me. So when I had to do it again I didn't have to go back to the manual. Good luck and they should help as long as you have the right ..basic tools. Tell us how everything goes when you finish.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
hobbydave
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials...   Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials... I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:28 pm

+1 Thanks Jeff! Im installing my new Givi windscreen tonight using your guide.
Back to top Go down

Thank you to Jeff and others for the maintenance pictorials...
Page 1 of 1