Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Givi AF214 Airflow Adjustable Windshield install on 2012 SW
Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Today at 10:58 am

» Drive faces
Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeby DavidinDunnellon Yesterday at 6:04 pm

» Power to gps handlebar mounted
Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeby gettyuptogo Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Replacing front indicator bulb. How?
Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:32 pm

» Easy gps connection to brake switch
Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeby gettyuptogo Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:14 pm

» First impressions of the silver wing
Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeby RedRaider Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:04 am

» Throttle Body Jiggle Valve
Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:24 am

» 2025 Silverwing 600!
Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:22 pm

» From Dayton, Ohio
Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:05 pm

» Hello from Fort Worth,Tx
Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeby RedRaider Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:59 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Hello from Grapevine TX

Go down 
+10
Magoo Triker
dspevack
Pastor Ron
WingMan02
lalee
ScottO
GHM-PM
jsgeg
model28a
Scootin chick
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2014-03-14

Hello from Grapevine TX Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:53 pm

It is official now! Even though I will look for a new home for my Honda PCX150, I bought a SW today. Thank you for all your advice, it helped me make an educated decision. I bought a 2004 SW, 2200 miles, in a Black/Raspberry color. She's a beaut. Came with a GIVI monokey 52. That was an added bonus. I will probably remove it, and give to Hubby for his 2012 SW.
I won't feel so bad if I have an uh-oh, even though it doesn't have a scratch, I would really feel bad if I dropped a brand new.
Now I'm looking to do some serious scootin.
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:20 pm

applause applause applause cheers dancerwithmusic
Back to top Go down
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:45 pm

Thank You Model28a. I'm happy, to look at the SW, you couldn't tell it from brand new, other than all new ones are Black.
Happy Scootin
Back to top Go down
jsgeg
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:59 pm

Hi Scootin Chick!
I live in North Richland Hills, TX.  My husband and I ride to Grapevine just for coffee and/or a pastry.  Glad to see that you live nearby.  Maybe we can go for a ride one of these days.
Back to top Go down
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:31 pm

jseg, Wow, that would be so cool. Hubby & I would love to meet you both for coffee & a pastry or even breakfast. We are free tomorrow for sure, don't know if the weather is good. I was disappointed that it was rainy today and I haven't been able to try it out yet. Since I'm new to this site I'm not sure the best way to connect with you. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

Number of posts : 2607
Registration date : 2012-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Congrats on the new ride!
Back to top Go down
ScottO
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
ScottO

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2013-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:45 pm

The easiest way to give the top case to your husband could be to just swap out the "wings". Just a couple of bolts and your Swing won't have any holes showing on the wing.
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Scootin chick wrote:
jseg,  Wow, that would be so cool.  Hubby & I would love to meet you both for coffee & a pastry or even breakfast.  We are free tomorrow for sure, don't know if the weather is good.  I was disappointed that it was rainy today and I haven't been able to try it out yet.  Since I'm new to this site I'm not sure the best way to connect with you.  Any ideas?

Scootin chick, at the bottom of someones post you will see PM click on the PM and you can send that person a private message.
Back to top Go down
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Model28a i need to use computer, Ipad doesn't have all features.
Back to top Go down
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:40 pm

ScottO, sounds like a plan. Hopefully the 2004 wing will fit the 2012.
Back to top Go down
lalee
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2013-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:53 am

Congrats on the new scooter.

New scooter and new friends, all in one day. Can't beat that!
Back to top Go down
WingMan02
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider
WingMan02

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:49 am

Scootin Chick,
Congratulations on your new ride. Boy, that was a fast decision. Is it an ABS model?
Back to top Go down
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:40 am

Wingman, No I didn't get the ABS brakes, but I did use that as a bargaining tool and got one Heck of a deal. I would have preferred the ABS, but didn't feel like I would find a Scoot that was low miles, well taken care of, and important to my pocketbook as this Scoot. I suspect I'll use this to learn on and when I feel really comfortable, I'll buy a brand new one.
Back to top Go down
Pastor Ron
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:30 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:51 am

motorcycle I am thoroughly enjoying my SW. I was a little nervous going up from my Honda PCX150 to the SW600, there is a lot of weight difference. Love the way it handles in wind & traffic. YEAH!!! I have already sold my little Scoot! Laughing 

Now, ridding fans, I need a little advice in selecting a parking place for a newish rider. Yesterday, I went to a retail place & the space I selected sloped downhill, I was hard for me to push the bike up hill in order to get out of the parking spot. There was another side of the building I could have selected that had parking where the front of the bike would have been up hill. I see some riders at a restaurant that back their bikes into the parking spot. Since these spots are on a busy street and I am approaching from the right lane, I certainly get nervous about that.
So give a girl a hint! This wasn't covered in the Safety course, and not all parking spots are the perfect scenario.
Back to top Go down
lalee
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:56 pm

I almost always back in on parking spaces.
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:43 pm

lalee wrote:
I almost always back in on parking spaces.  

I second this advice... Always a good idea as you don't have to back out into traffic. Just better visibility to pull forward as well.
Back to top Go down
ScottO
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
ScottO

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2013-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:26 pm

A lot of the time I turn my scoot off before I back into a space. As a novice rider my wrist likes to twist if I get a little off balance. I don't want to shoot across the parking lot unexpectedly. I really don't want this to happen at 6 am at work. Now just don't make me explain why our house rule is to turn off our scoots before rolling down the drive way to the garage.

Last edited by ScottO on Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:56 pm

ScottO wrote:
A lot of the time I turn my scoot off before I back into a space. As a novice rider my wrist likes to twist if I get a little off balance. I don't want to shoot across the parking lot unexpectedly. I really don't want this to happen at 6 am at work. Now just don't me explain why our house rule is to turn off our scoots before rolling down the drive way to the garage.

Scott, that's a very good tip. I find I put a death grip on the handles. I can see where I could do exactly that. Thank You!
 small moped 
Back to top Go down
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Thinking of some pin striping or customization to make it mine. I was surprised at the lack of options at the dealer or online.  Sad 
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:02 pm

Check this out.
http://www.leroybeal.net/motorcycles/silverwing/flames/flames.html
Back to top Go down
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:58 pm

dspevack wrote:
Check this out.
http://www.leroybeal.net/motorcycles/silverwing/flames/flames.html
j

That's cool, love the silver gray on black.
Back to top Go down
Magoo Triker
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Magoo Triker

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:12 pm

Welcome from Florida...

Magoo Triker
Back to top Go down
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:16 pm

Magoo Triker wrote:
Welcome from Florida...

Magoo Triker

Thank You, I love all the tips and advice. small moped 
Back to top Go down
scoop
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Welcome from Sherman,Tx.....Bought my Swing from DFW Honda close to you. Mine is an 08 and I have had it about 2 1/2 years.It had 843 miles on it when I bought it.Now has about 8000.Had the 8000 mile check done and getting new tires this week.Can't wait to see how it rides with new tires on it.Tires still had tread on them,but do not know how old the tires were.I do like to have good tires on a bike.
Back to top Go down
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:19 pm

scoop wrote:
Welcome from Sherman,Tx.....Bought my Swing from DFW Honda close to you. Mine is an 08 and I have had it about 2 1/2 years.It had 843 miles on it when I bought it.Now has about 8000.Had the 8000 mile check done and getting new tires this week.Can't wait to see how it rides with new tires on it.Tires still had tread on them,but do not know how old the tires were.I do like to have good tires on a bike.

I bought my 2004 from Freedom Powersports in Lewisville, only had 2200 miles. I was thinking about the tires on mine. I am going to check the date code. They have plenty of tread. The hydraulic arm that holds the seat up isnt working, but other than that, it is perfect.
I like that it is Not black. It had a huge Givi top case on it but I took it off, too bulky.
Back to top Go down
mike712
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:39 pm

Welcome from McKinney Texas.
Back to top Go down
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:40 am

mike712 wrote:
Welcome from McKinney Texas.

Thank You! Hopefully ithe spring weather will continue & everyone can really enjoy riding! small moped 
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Congrats on your new SWing and it sounds like you really like it a lot. I had one for 7 years and they are great scoots. You probably have found out by now that they are much more powerful than your 150cc. Some motorcycle riders are amazed that these scoots are so fast. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:37 pm

JeffR wrote:
Congrats on your new SWing and it sounds like you really like it a lot.  I had one for 7 years and they are great scoots.  You probably have found out by now that they are much more powerful than your 150cc.  Some motorcycle riders are amazed that these scoots are so fast.  Congrats.

Yes, Jeff it has alot more power & the weight seems to be equally distributed. The ride is smooth & you don't get so much blowby from cars & trucks. However, with it being 4.5 times heavier than myself, it is challenging to move it on my own. I'll tackle it, cause I really enjoy the SW.  small moped 
Back to top Go down
scoop
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:20 pm

A couple of rallies you might consider in Sept....one is the Scootin the Ozarks in Eureka Springs Arkansas and the other is the maxi-scoot rally that will be held in Missouri.Check their websites for dates....I think they are a week apart....STO first and then the maxi-scoot rally second,but like I said check their websites and dates to be sure...a number of Texas riders attend both of these rallies.These are both riding rallies.
Back to top Go down
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:05 pm

scoop wrote:
A couple of rallies you might consider in Sept....one is the Scootin the Ozarks in Eureka Springs Arkansas and the other is the maxi-scoot rally that will be held in Missouri.Check their websites for dates....I think they are a week apart....STO first and then the maxi-scoot rally second,but like I said check their websites and dates to be sure...a number of Texas riders attend both of these rallies.These are both riding rallies.  

That sounds fun. i've been thinking about some rides. Of course there's no way I would ride from Gpvine, was looking at either renting or purchasing a folding dual trailer.
Thank You! i'll check those out.
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:24 pm

C'mon Chick! Eureka Springs is only 381 miles from you... LOL Easy ride for ya.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:29 pm

GHM-PM wrote:
C'mon Chick!  Eureka Springs is only 381 miles from you...  LOL  Easy ride for ya.     Wink 

What can I say, I'm a wussy! That would be approx 6 hours up, a days ride on the rally, then another 6 hours to return....as Toby Keith would say I ain't as good as I once was.
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Scootin chick wrote:
GHM-PM wrote:
C'mon Chick!  Eureka Springs is only 381 miles from you...  LOL  Easy ride for ya.     Wink 

What can I say, I'm a wussy!   That would be approx 6 hours up, a days ride on the rally, then another 6 hours to return....as Toby Keith would say I ain't as good as I once was.

Haha I thought the same thing when I first got my SWing. Then in 2012 I planned a trip to Yosemite with a couple of buddies; they bailed out so I said heck with it I am going anyway!!! Here is a link if you care to view it:

http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=824559

Get practicing  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:53 pm

GHM-PM wrote:
Scootin chick wrote:
GHM-PM wrote:

What can I say, I'm a wussy!   That would be approx 6 hours up, a days ride on the rally, then another 6 hours to return....as Toby Keith would say I ain't as good as I once was.

Haha I thought the same thing when I first got my SWing.  Then in 2012 I planned a trip to Yosemite with a couple of buddies; they bailed out so I said heck with it I am going anyway!!!  Here is a link if you care to view it:

Get practicing   Smile 
k
Georgeous scenery, loved The pic's. Besides I don't feel like too much of a wussy since your buddies wouldn't even go.
Back to top Go down
GHM-PM
Site Admin
GHM-PM

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:09 pm

No problem, they had "prior" engagements...  Supposedly.  LOL  Not hassling you just trying to inspire you!!!   cheers

But I will say this, I will NEVER forget this trip as I was not sure I could do this on a scooter and at my age. But I loved it!!! Didn't have to wait on anyone and when I wanted to stop I just did!!! Need to do another "solo" trip!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:54 pm

GHM-PM wrote:
No problem, they had "prior" engagements...  Supposedly.  LOL  Not hassling you just trying to inspire you!!!   cheers

But I will say this, I will NEVER forget this trip as I was not sure I could do this on a scooter and at my age.  But I loved it!!!  Didn't have to wait on anyone and when I wanted to stop I just did!!!  Need to do another "solo" trip!!!!

I didn't feel hassled, but a trip like that would have been great maybe 10 years ago. Lol. Thanks my friend
Back to top Go down
scoop
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:55 pm

You could always break the trip up in to two parts...ride from Grapevine up to Talihina,Ok and ride the Talimena drive and stay at the Queen Willamena Lodge on top of the mountain (if the restoration is finished by then) or ride on over to Mena,Ark and get a motel there...Then you could ride 71 north out of Mena until you come to 23 (the pigs trail) and ride it up to Eureka Springs.The STO breaks the guided tours up into ability and size of scoot...you don't have to be an experienced rider to enjoy the rides...get into one of the last groups to ride and it is at a more relaxed pace.All different brands and sizes of scoots at this rally.
Back to top Go down
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:08 pm

scoop wrote:
You could always break the trip up in to two parts...ride from Grapevine up to Talihina,Ok and ride the Talimena drive and stay at the Queen Willamena Lodge on top of the mountain (if the restoration is finished by then) or ride on over to Mena,Ark and get a motel there...Then you could ride 71 north out of Mena until you come to 23 (the pigs trail) and ride it up to Eureka Springs.The STO breaks the guided tours up into ability and size of scoot...you don't have to be an experienced rider to enjoy the rides...get into one of the last groups to ride and it is at a more relaxed pace.All different brands and sizes of scoots at this rally.  

We'll see, since I'm going from a small putter to a large scooter, I havent ridden far at all. Thinking of taking a ride to Glen Rose to see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
lalee
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:43 pm

Scootin chick wrote:

We'll see, since I'm going from a small putter to a large scooter, I havent ridden far at all.  Thinking of taking a ride to Glen Rose to see how it goes.

I think you will be surprised how fast you adapt to the size thing.  In no time at all, you will be zipping around like you did on your smaller one.  

So, I would plan on increasing your riding plans this summer..... as the range of the SW is much better.
Back to top Go down
Scootin chick
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Scootin chick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:52 pm

lalee wrote:
Scootin chick wrote:

We'll see, since I'm going from a small putter to a large scooter, I havent ridden far at all.  Thinking of taking a ride to Glen Rose to see how it goes.

I think you will be surprised how fast you adapt to the size thing.  In no time at all, you will be zipping around like you did on your smaller one.  

So, I would plan on increasing your riding plans this summer..... as the range of the SW is much better.

You are right! There are so many reasons to enjoy the SW, I just need to get with the plan! Thank You, now I'm pumped bounce 
Back to top Go down
lalee
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:06 pm

Scootin chick wrote:

You are right!   There are so many reasons to enjoy the SW, I just need to get with the plan!  Thank You, now I'm pumped bounce 

I love the color of yours! (same as mine) Here is a picture of my handlebars....should be good for some add on thoughts.

Hello from Grapevine TX Handlebarsetup
Back to top Go down
lalee
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:09 pm

I like my matching Corbin seat too! Notice the purple piping on the seat.

Hello from Grapevine TX 008
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Grapevine TX   Hello from Grapevine TX I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:28 am

GHM-PM wrote:
Scootin chick wrote:
GHM-PM wrote:

Haha I thought the same thing when I first got my SWing.  Then in 2012 I planned a trip to Yosemite with a couple of buddies; they bailed out so I said heck with it I am going anyway!!!  Here is a link if you care to view it:

Get practicing   Smile 

WOW! GREAT photos! Thanks for putting up the link.
Back to top Go down

Hello from Grapevine TX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: