Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Passenger Back rest
Anyway to sort decending posts? I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 7:02 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Anyway to sort decending posts? I_icon_minitimeby landisr Wed Oct 16, 2024 1:11 pm

» Mini-Mate Camper
Anyway to sort decending posts? I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:17 am

» New to the forum
Anyway to sort decending posts? I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:10 pm

» Complete Fairing Bolt Kit For silverwing/ worth buying??
Anyway to sort decending posts? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:41 am

» New FPR, new vacuum pipes, still 22mpg
Anyway to sort decending posts? I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Wed Oct 09, 2024 3:18 am

» Gulf shores, AL
Anyway to sort decending posts? I_icon_minitimeby Mauryturnsoutitsmine99 Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:52 pm

» Searching for Honda or After Market Part
Anyway to sort decending posts? I_icon_minitimeby sonuvabug Tue Oct 08, 2024 12:22 pm

» A strange howl
Anyway to sort decending posts? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Oct 08, 2024 10:44 am

» First impressions of the silver wing
Anyway to sort decending posts? I_icon_minitimeby RedRaider Mon Oct 07, 2024 8:04 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Anyway to sort decending posts?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2008-12-23

Anyway to sort decending posts? Empty
PostSubject: Anyway to sort decending posts?   Anyway to sort decending posts? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:43 pm

Within a thread is there a way to set the default preference to sort descending by date of post?
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyway to sort decending posts?   Anyway to sort decending posts? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:29 pm

Bill,

Please go to the "Silver Wing Topics" and see if this is what you are asking. I changed it so the most recent post is at the top. The only problem with that is the 1st post will be last, and that is usually what the topic is about. I will play with it more to see if I can make the initial post stay on top. But this doesn't change the order of each subect within the topic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

PostSubject: Re: Anyway to sort decending posts?   Anyway to sort decending posts? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:37 pm

JeffR wrote:
Bill,

Please go to the "Silver Wing Topics" and see if this is what you are asking. I changed it so the most recent post is at the top. The only problem with that is the 1st post will be last, and that is usually what the topic is about. I will play with it more to see if I can make the initial post stay on top. But this doesn't change the order of each subect within the topic.

Not it.

If you goto http://silverwing600.forumotion.com/tips-on-using-this-site-f8

What then check the post times ... are they increasing or decreasing.

What I want is in decreasing order .... so the latest post is on top and the then follow down the thread for earlier posts.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyway to sort decending posts?   Anyway to sort decending posts? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:18 pm

Bill,

Is this what you are talking about? This post will be at the top and the first post will be at the bottom. I think if we do it this way then the main poster will need to be a bit more specific in their Subject line.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
honda_silver
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
honda_silver

PostSubject: Re: Anyway to sort decending posts?   Anyway to sort decending posts? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:48 pm

JeffR wrote:
Bill,

Is this what you are talking about? This post will be at the top and the first post will be at the bottom. I think if we do it this way then the main poster will need to be a bit more specific in their Subject line.

Yes ... thanks.
Back to top Go down

Anyway to sort decending posts?
Page 1 of 1