Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Easy gps connection to brake switch
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby gettyuptogo Today at 6:14 pm

» First impressions of the silver wing
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby RedRaider Yesterday at 4:04 pm

» Throttle Body Jiggle Valve
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Yesterday at 9:24 am

» 2025 Silverwing 600!
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:22 pm

» From Dayton, Ohio
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Fri Sep 13, 2024 6:05 pm

» Hello from Fort Worth,Tx
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby RedRaider Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:59 pm

» Drive faces
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:57 am

» Mechanics in Los Angeles?
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby Whiteclay Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:45 pm

» V Belt Light
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:39 pm

» Introducing ME
Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:21 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Good place to get a service manual.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WarrenK
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
WarrenK

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Good place to get a service manual. Empty
PostSubject: Good place to get a service manual.   Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:28 pm

I believe I mentioned in another posting that I was waiting for a new service manual to arrive. I got it today and I think it turned out to be a pretty good deal. It is the real Honda manual and it was only $35 shipping included. I believe I saw another post on here that mentioned a price of $60, so I thought I should share this site with you all. This manual covers model years 2002 through 2009 also.

http://www.sell.com/23Z9CM

Warren
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~hogwarren/site/
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Good place to get a service manual. 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get a service manual.   Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:48 am

That sounds like a good deal Warren. I visited your "Hogs" site and it sounds like ya'll have too much fun. Is that possible? Not in my world. Ride safe and thanks for the service manual info. Good place to get a service manual. 186319
Back to top Go down
WarrenK
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
WarrenK

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get a service manual.   Good place to get a service manual. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:06 am

"Hi Yo" wrote:
That sounds like a good deal Warren. I visited your "Hogs" site and it sounds like ya'll have too much fun. Is that possible? Not in my world. Ride safe and thanks for the service manual info. Good place to get a service manual. 186319

Thanks. And I agree, never can have too much fun. Be sure to check out our videos
if you have the time. Good place to get a service manual. Icon_porc
Back to top Go down
http://home.comcast.net/~hogwarren/site/

Good place to get a service manual.
Page 1 of 1