Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Easy gps connection to brake switch
Mid-Ohio Parade Lap, Pro Football HOF Fail, Upstate NY I_icon_minitimeby gettyuptogo Today at 1:14 pm

» First impressions of the silver wing
Mid-Ohio Parade Lap, Pro Football HOF Fail, Upstate NY I_icon_minitimeby RedRaider Yesterday at 11:04 am

» Throttle Body Jiggle Valve
Mid-Ohio Parade Lap, Pro Football HOF Fail, Upstate NY I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Yesterday at 4:24 am

» 2025 Silverwing 600!
Mid-Ohio Parade Lap, Pro Football HOF Fail, Upstate NY I_icon_minitimeby Meldrew Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:22 pm

» From Dayton, Ohio
Mid-Ohio Parade Lap, Pro Football HOF Fail, Upstate NY I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Fri Sep 13, 2024 1:05 pm

» Hello from Fort Worth,Tx
Mid-Ohio Parade Lap, Pro Football HOF Fail, Upstate NY I_icon_minitimeby RedRaider Thu Sep 12, 2024 3:59 pm

» Drive faces
Mid-Ohio Parade Lap, Pro Football HOF Fail, Upstate NY I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:57 pm

» Mechanics in Los Angeles?
Mid-Ohio Parade Lap, Pro Football HOF Fail, Upstate NY I_icon_minitimeby Whiteclay Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:45 pm

» V Belt Light
Mid-Ohio Parade Lap, Pro Football HOF Fail, Upstate NY I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:39 pm

» Introducing ME
Mid-Ohio Parade Lap, Pro Football HOF Fail, Upstate NY I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:21 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Mid-Ohio Parade Lap, Pro Football HOF Fail, Upstate NY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tbear
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Tbear

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2023-10-18

Mid-Ohio Parade Lap, Pro Football HOF Fail, Upstate NY Empty
PostSubject: Mid-Ohio Parade Lap, Pro Football HOF Fail, Upstate NY   Mid-Ohio Parade Lap, Pro Football HOF Fail, Upstate NY I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 11:50 am

I did a lap of Mid-Ohio on the Swing! Passed two HD trikes going into the “esses” . What a thrill. The AMA weekend at the track was a blast. Great racing, open paddock, test rides, party. Whew.
On Tuesday I decided to ride to the Hall of Fame about two hours away in Canton. I stopped halfway to check directions and managed to fall over at a stop. Bike fell on me still running in gravel drug me a couple feet.
I knew my day was over so I went back to the tiny toy hauler. Foot was really swollen.
The next day I packed up and went to Cobleskill, NY (near Albany) to meet and ride with an old friend I hadn’t seen in 30 years. He was riding an old softail with straight pipes. One day we rode with two of his brothers on their fast HD baggers. They could pull away anytime but I was able to hand with them through the mountains. We rode and talked for four days then I pulled the rv home to MI over two days.
GREAT riding in upstate NY. Anywhere. The roads they drive on as normal I call awesome for riding. Elevation changes and curves.
My foot was still pretty swollen when I got home so I went to the doctor.
Broken ankle. It hurt bad but I didn’t want miss the week in NY.
Note: except for pulling the 17’ toy hauler, I rode the Swing everyday and about 1k miles.
Back to top Go down

Mid-Ohio Parade Lap, Pro Football HOF Fail, Upstate NY
Page 1 of 1