Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Passenger Back rest
Hello from west central Illinois I_icon_minitimeby landisr Today at 7:02 pm

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Hello from west central Illinois I_icon_minitimeby landisr Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Mini-Mate Camper
Hello from west central Illinois I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Yesterday at 7:17 am

» New to the forum
Hello from west central Illinois I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:10 pm

» Complete Fairing Bolt Kit For silverwing/ worth buying??
Hello from west central Illinois I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Thu Oct 10, 2024 7:41 am

» New FPR, new vacuum pipes, still 22mpg
Hello from west central Illinois I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Wed Oct 09, 2024 3:18 am

» Gulf shores, AL
Hello from west central Illinois I_icon_minitimeby Mauryturnsoutitsmine99 Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:52 pm

» Searching for Honda or After Market Part
Hello from west central Illinois I_icon_minitimeby sonuvabug Tue Oct 08, 2024 12:22 pm

» A strange howl
Hello from west central Illinois I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Oct 08, 2024 10:44 am

» First impressions of the silver wing
Hello from west central Illinois I_icon_minitimeby RedRaider Mon Oct 07, 2024 8:04 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Hello from west central Illinois

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Helix05
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2019-07-15

Hello from west central Illinois Empty
PostSubject: Hello from west central Illinois   Hello from west central Illinois I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 6:31 pm

Greetings to all, I just purchased a 2009 Silver Wing with 6800miles on the clock. Cosmetically it’s not perfect, but it’s not bad. New tires, belt an oil change are coming early next week. I’m not totally unfamiliar with the Swing as I bought a new one back in 2003. Rode it for a year and 10k miles an the wife decided I was having to much fun by myself so I traded it in on an 1800 Goldwing so she could go with me comfortably. I’ve ridden Honda Helix’s since 1992 an currently have a 2005 with 32k on the clock. The Helix has definitely been my ride of choice over the years. I also have a 2008 Harley Road King with 40k on the clock. My plan is to sell the Harley and use the Swing for my out of state trips. I’m looking forward to reading up on my new ride here on the forum. I’m sure there are a ton of tweaks an upgrades that I would never think of, but will read about Here. Looking forward to it....
Back to top Go down
oldwingguy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1936
Registration date : 2016-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from west central Illinois   Hello from west central Illinois I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 9:11 pm

Welcome aboard from the hills of o-HI-o enjoy the site and the S'Wing.
Back to top Go down
Dale N.
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Dale N.

Number of posts : 1997
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello from west central Illinois   Hello from west central Illinois I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 12:01 am

Welcome Helix05 to the Best SWing site on the net. There's lots of info here too and you can find most, or a lot, of it by using the search box on the top left of the page. Or, just ask and someone will likely have the answer or point you in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
gustav
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2019-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello from west central Illinois   Hello from west central Illinois I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 10:06 am

Hello Helix05, am located in eastern Iowa. Paul
Back to top Go down
Helix05
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2019-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello from west central Illinois   Hello from west central Illinois I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 12:43 pm

Where bouts in eastern Iowa, Paul. I’m located in Jacksonville which is thirty miles west of Springfield on route 72
Back to top Go down
gustav
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2019-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Hello from west central Illinois   Hello from west central Illinois I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 12:58 pm

Quad Cities, USA. Davenport
Back to top Go down

Hello from west central Illinois
Page 1 of 1