Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Passenger Back rest
Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeby landisr Today at 12:02 am

» OE Quality Drive Belt
Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeby landisr Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:11 pm

» Mini-Mate Camper
Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Wed Oct 16, 2024 12:17 pm

» New to the forum
Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeby Dale N. Mon Oct 14, 2024 3:10 am

» Complete Fairing Bolt Kit For silverwing/ worth buying??
Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Thu Oct 10, 2024 12:41 pm

» New FPR, new vacuum pipes, still 22mpg
Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeby steve_h80 Wed Oct 09, 2024 8:18 am

» Gulf shores, AL
Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeby Mauryturnsoutitsmine99 Tue Oct 08, 2024 8:52 pm

» Searching for Honda or After Market Part
Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeby sonuvabug Tue Oct 08, 2024 5:22 pm

» A strange howl
Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Tue Oct 08, 2024 3:44 pm

» First impressions of the silver wing
Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeby RedRaider Tue Oct 08, 2024 1:04 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?

Go down 
+15
joncallihan
dspevack
Cosmic_Jumper
Windrider
"Hi Yo"
redeye
The Scootist
JeffR
Waspie
KurtPerthWA
CathyN
Opalsboy
Meldrew
bigbird
BlackFly
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:35 pm

I'm serious. If there's a way to make one persons posts invisible, I'd love to see it.

Last edited by DuggleBogey on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackFly
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
BlackFly

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:41 pm

I translate from my german profile, therefor it would be not the exact wording Wink

Profile - Friends and Ignored
On the lower you can search/enter for the person you want to ignore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Thank you very much. Hopefully the forum will be much more bearable now.
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2387
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:14 pm

x

Last edited by bigbird on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

Number of posts : 4211
Registration date : 2010-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:39 pm

DuggleBogey wrote:
I'm serious. If there's a way to make one persons posts invisible, I'd love to see it.

I'm pretty new on here but I sussed out out right away who you might be referring to. As a lesser mortal I quite like to read his pearls of wisdom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:56 pm

The attitude and rudeness, especially to nice people who don't deserve it like I do (jd for example) enrages me.

I don't come here for aggravation. I prefer to visit for useful information from nice people.

Hopefully it will be the last time I will ever read "Apparently you are not very experienced rider..."
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:41 pm

Funny thing is, he might never notice he is being ignored...
Back to top Go down
CathyN
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 771

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:26 am

Gary cute avatar, better you than me. I'll keep my points. Smile
Back to top Go down
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:10 am

What the heck did I do now???????????
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:12 am

Meldrew wrote:
DuggleBogey wrote:

I'm pretty new on here but I sussed out out right away who you might be referring to. As a lesser mortal I quite like to read his pearls of wisdom.

Me too Meldrew. Not the new bit but the 'sussing' bit!!!!

Good/Bad, all makes for a more rounded viewpoint.

You have to have variation, if you don't like an individuals viewpoint - don't read his posts.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:07 pm

If the posts are there, I'm tempted to read them, then I feel the desire to leave a snarky comment, and things go from bad to worse.

This way it just says "there's a post in this spot from that guy you have on ignore" and I can just pretend nothing happened. I would actually have to click through to see his post, and then I have nobody to blame but myself.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:27 pm

DuggleBogey,

I have it set up so everyone has to see all of my annoying posts ... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
The Scootist
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Scootist

Number of posts : 693
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:44 pm

Very interesting topic. There are certain political commentators on the radio that I refuse to listen to for much the same reasons suggested above. (they are just plain rude, small-minded blowhards) But while none of us have control over what others say or do, we can and should take responsibility for how we react or behave in response, so perhaps we all could learn a little something from this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:09 pm

JeffR wrote:
DuggleBogey,

I have it set up so everyone has to see all of my annoying posts ... Razz

If someone I have on ignore ever becomes a site admin, then I'm in real trouble. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:39 pm

DuggleBogey wrote:
If the posts are there, I'm tempted to read them, then I feel the desire to leave a snarky comment, and things go from bad to worse.

This is also very educational, I've learned a new word today ... snarky! Smile

Last edited by Meldrew on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redeye
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:24 pm

Meldrew wrote:
This is also very educational, I've learned new word today ... snarky! Smile
Same here. Never heard or read "sussed out" before. But it's very descriptive.
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:01 pm

It is sure good to have you educated fellows on here. I am enjoying ALL the new words myself. Now if I could just remember to use them around the little woman of the house.
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Gary, I figger the little woman sussed you out a fer piece ago and she ain't gonna put up with no snarky jawing. You gonna have that three wheeler on the road by springtime? :flower: :flower:
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:52 pm

You have never been sussed until my little lady susseses you...

Bob has "promised" me ... (are you reading this BOB?) that it will be shipped this week. SO, yes, I should have it by spring... just not sure which spring. Smile Smile Smile

I am still being patient. Today would have been a great day to ride, but it is the first decent day we have had in several weeks. Been raining, snowing, freezing. It was yucky this morning. But sun came out mid morning and it is still out. I think it is suppose to be nice all week now. Lows in mid to upper 30s. Highs in upper 40s or low 50s. (all temps F)
Back to top Go down
Windrider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Windrider

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:08 pm

I'm pretty new on here but I sussed out out right away who you might be referring to. As a lesser mortal I quite like to read his pearls of wisdom.[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree, I like to hear what he has to say, just take it with a grain of salt
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:12 pm

OR in his case a good shake of Comet toilet cleanser....
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Opalsboy wrote:
OR in his case a good shake of Comet toilet cleanser....

Comet is not a toilet cleanser here in the UK, it's a chain of electrical goods stores. Plopp is a popular candy bar in Sweden! Smile
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Somehow it is not easy for me to associate plopp with a candy bar. I could on the other hand associate it with a toilet. Smile Smile I have sussed that the individual being unheeded is from US... Smile Smile I would never join in with anyone ignoring one of our UK brothers.... maybe Australia ??? Smile

I don't know that Comet is still used here... I haven't cleaned my toilet in years and years... Laughing Shocked

Back to top Go down
Cosmic_Jumper
Site Admin
Cosmic_Jumper

Number of posts : 4416
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:05 am

Opalsboy wrote:
Somehow it is not easy for me to associate plopp with a candy bar. I could on the other hand associate it with a toilet. Smile Smile I have sussed that the individual being unheeded is from US... Smile Smile I would never join in with anyone ignoring one of our UK brothers.... maybe Australia ??? Smile

OMG, I hope that Plopp isn't Sweden's version of a Baby Ruth candy bar. Razz
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

Number of posts : 2008
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:19 am

Comet, It makes your teeth turn green.
Comet, It tastes like gasoline.
Comet, It makes you vomit,
So have some Comet, and vomit, toda-a-ay.

My new favorite words is "sarchasm".
It refers to the chasm of wit between the person making the sarcastic remark, and the person who doesn't get it.
Back to top Go down
redeye
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:59 am

dspevack wrote:
Comet, It makes your teeth turn green.
Comet, It tastes like gasoline.
Comet, It makes you vomit,
So have some Comet, and vomit, toda-a-ay.

My new favorite words is "sarchasm".
It refers to the chasm of wit between the person making the sarcastic remark, and the person who doesn't get it.
Now it will take days to get that song of my head! I remember the "Comet, It makes you vomit," verse, but couldn't remember the rest. Sung to the melody of the "Bridge on the River Kwai" song, as I recall from long ago.

Sarchasm... that's priceless. I like it!
Back to top Go down
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:17 am

I SUSSED this out in an on line dictionary

SNARKY was first used in 1906.

Synonyms: choleric, crabby, cranky, cross, crotchety, fiery, grouchy, grumpy, irascible, peevish, perverse, pettish, petulant, prickly, quick-tempered, raspy, ratty, short-tempered, snappish, snappy, irritable, snippety, snippy, stuffy, testy, waspish

Obviously of coastal "Channel" UK origin.

We use it in Oz too

Last edited by KurtPerthWA on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:23 am

While we are on the subject of Product Placement

http://ulysses-wa.info/viewtopic.php?t=3259
Back to top Go down
The Scootist
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Scootist

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Dan S.
That little dittie was printed in Mad Magazine. It is no wonder that you have such a twisted sense of humor... (I like it)
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:01 pm

KurtPerthWA wrote:
We use it in Oz too

Strewth! what about dag, bogan, and galah. Wink
Back to top Go down
Waspie
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Waspie

Number of posts : 2392
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:57 pm

KurtPerthWA wrote:
I SUSSED this out in an on line dictionary

SNARKY was first used in 1906.

Synonyms: waspish

Obviously of coastal "Channel" UK origin.

We use it in Oz too

Hoy!!! I resemble that 'Waspish' remark!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Waspie41

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:07 pm

Hey Kurt, Those are some nasty names for products!
I sure hope that Haggis tastes better than it looks. I think my dog would be suspicious.

Wes Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
joncallihan
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Has anyone else noted, JG seems to have taken this thread to heart? cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.joncallihan.com
The Scootist
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Scootist

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Jon:
I'm not so sure about that. Take a look at a recent comment that was made on the other Silverwing site regarding a mid-winter bike rally in Florida.
Back to top Go down
Meldrew
Visiting Curmudgeon
Meldrew

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:40 pm

KurtPerthWA wrote:
While we are on the subject of Product Placement

http://ulysses-wa.info/viewtopic.php?t=3259

So ShitBegone isn't a lake in Minnesota made famous by author Garrison Keiller! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
joncallihan
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:42 pm

OK.

Did you also notice the comments there by RamblinRedhead and me?

But, the really good thing has been, he has been no part of this thread. Of, course no one has said any thing about trailers or otherwise not riding to a rally site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joncallihan.com
The Scootist
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Scootist

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Jon:
I did see your comments and those made by Ramblinredhead too. I liked how Ramblin put it "Ride your own ride". It is nice to hear that you and Ramblin' appreciate people who just try to accept and get along with other people. It seems that some people have never learned that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that their opinion is every bit a valid to them as your own opinion is to yourself. Just because it is different doesn't mean that it is wrong. If that works better for them - then fine. There is no need to get snarky (love that word) with someone just because they have a different opinion.
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Meldrew wrote:
KurtPerthWA wrote:
We use it in Oz too

Strewth! what about dag, bogan, and galah. Wink

Meldrew... those sound like three girls I dated in high school... Cool

Sorry... I don't seem to be able to do that quoting thing right. Someone PM me on how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:21 pm

"ShitBegone" a prayer of you know who for the TN restrooms... of course, it is one of mine two or three times EVERY day.
Back to top Go down
KurtPerthWA
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
KurtPerthWA

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:47 am

Geeze Gazza, dont come the raw prawn

If any of you want a good insight into the Oz idiom, get a hold of the book
"They're a weird mob" by Nino Cullotta.
Its a total cracker!

There was a Movie of the same name which was along the lines of the book, very funny but not as good as the book.

I've got to take care with the lingo as I have offended the odd Yank or two. You probably dont want the "Wombat" joke.
I ended up with a new "nom de' plume" from some meowderator in NY.

Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:13 am

KurtPerthWA wrote:
I ended up with a new "nom de' plume" from some meowderator in NY.

Was he getting catty with you?
Back to top Go down
bigbird
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 2387
Registration date : 2010-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:19 am

x

Last edited by bigbird on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:00 am

Bigbird,
I anticipated such comments. Read my sig.
I think avatars should be a pleasure to look at.
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:03 am

dspevack wrote:
Bigbird,

I totally agree...which is why Gary (Opalsboy) changed his avatar. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com
DickO
Founding Member
DickO

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:46 am

dspevack wrote:
Bigbird,

Well, if that's the new avatar criteria, let me just say that I'm going to leave mine alone... as I get to my "advanced" years it's "a pleasure" to look and see that I'm still around. Laughing Laughing

As for Gary... you really should put your clothes back on. Suspect

Back to top Go down
redeye
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:42 pm

dspevack wrote:
Bigbird,
Good to know that you are still the "King" of custom!
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:22 pm

Hey Dan... I know you are jealous now... meet my new celebrity crush.... BTW ...she asked why did you stop calling. I told her you had a new friend... she cried....

Dick.... I am looking for a new wardrobe as we speak... thanks for the reminder.
Back to top Go down
dspevack
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
dspevack

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Opalsboy wrote:
Hey Dan... I know you are jealous now... meet my new celebrity crush.... BTW ...she asked why did you stop calling. I told her you had a new friend... she cried....

I'm glad I could help you. Tears make a great lubricant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:25 pm

The Scootist wrote:
Jon:
I did see your comments and those made by Ramblinredhead too. I liked how Ramblin put it "Ride your own ride". It is nice to hear that you and Ramblin' appreciate people who just try to accept and get along with other people. It seems that some people have never learned that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that their opinion is every bit a valid to them as your own opinion is to yourself. Just because it is different doesn't mean that it is wrong. If that works better for them - then fine. There is no need to get snarky (love that word) with someone just because they have a different opinion.

But what if my opinion is snarky? Aren't I entitled to it?

I hate to disagree, but I'm tired of people using "everyone's entitled to their opinion" and "I'm just telling it like it is" as an excuse for being a rude jerk.

There's no excuse. Just don't be a jerk!
Back to top Go down
The Scootist
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
The Scootist

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?   Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Well, Duggle,
I'm not going to tell you how you should act. Everyone has their own choice in that. But you have to understand how acting like that makes you appear to others... and if you are ok with that, then go for it. lt doesn't affect me.

Smile
Back to top Go down

Is there a way to ignore every post a person makes?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next