Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Mechanics in Los Angeles?
First thousand miles... I_icon_minitimeby Whiteclay Today at 2:45 pm

» Drive faces
First thousand miles... I_icon_minitimeby Loosemarbles Today at 2:38 pm

» V Belt Light
First thousand miles... I_icon_minitimeby zrx212 Today at 12:39 pm

» 2025 Silverwing 600!
First thousand miles... I_icon_minitimeby MikeO Today at 8:17 am

» Introducing ME
First thousand miles... I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Today at 7:21 am

» Mid-Ohio Parade Lap, Pro Football HOF Fail, Upstate NY
First thousand miles... I_icon_minitimeby Tbear Yesterday at 11:50 am

» Slow gas leak
First thousand miles... I_icon_minitimeby mavericksssrig Yesterday at 11:08 am

» At 85, got new bike
First thousand miles... I_icon_minitimeby DavidinDunnellon Yesterday at 10:36 am

» Cold Start Fast Idle?
First thousand miles... I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:23 pm

» Greetings from the UK
First thousand miles... I_icon_minitimeby JohnyC Thu Sep 05, 2024 3:18 pm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

First thousand miles...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

First thousand miles... Empty
PostSubject: First thousand miles...   First thousand miles... I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:18 pm

My bike turned over one thousand miles today on my ride. I had my longest one day ride for me. I rode 220 miles from Oxford to West Liberty, OH, which is above Columbus. I went to the Ohio Caverns and just had a great day by myself. I probably ride by myself 80% of the time. I just find a destination on the computer, mapquest it and off I go.
When I got to the caverns two buses full of elementary children were just leaving...I did the "happy dance" chickendance Not that I don't love children but this was a day to relax. So I waited for the next tour time. It was not crowded on a Monday...well not too many, OK just me Smile So I had a private tour which was very nice and relaxing. Then I rode home. I'm tired since I was gone from 9:30-5:30 but I had a really great day and the bike was wonderful. I feel so comfortable on the bike and feel so good that this was the right choice!
I'm sure I will head to bed really early! Sleep
Back to top Go down
JeffR
Site Admin
JeffR

Number of posts : 2600
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: First thousand miles...   First thousand miles... I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:39 pm

Coralee,

Congrats on your longest ride today. I bet it was a great one too. The only thing I have to ask is "Where are the pictures"? :lol!: The SWing is a great long distance bike isn't it? Even though I really liked the Reflex and the Majesty I had, I really think this SWing is a great one. I also feel much more refreshed after a long ride on the SWing. It just seems to make rides so nice. Good going.
Back to top Go down
https://www.silverwing600.com

PostSubject: Re: First thousand miles...   First thousand miles... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:54 am

I have figured out how to do the attachments on my email but really have no clue how to do it on these forums. My son put the little Silverwing on when he was here at Christmas...My knowledge is pretty basic Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
skiwoods
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
skiwoods

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: First thousand miles...   First thousand miles... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:50 am

Nice post Coralee! Sounds like it was a great day. One of the neat things about owning a SW is that getting there and back is just as (or more) fun as the destination!
Back to top Go down
http://www.windycitylaser.com/flying.htm

First thousand miles...
Page 1 of 1