Honda Silver Wing Scooter Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Ignition wires to which plug?
Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Yesterday at 6:39 pm

» noise under load
Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeby COMick Yesterday at 6:04 pm

» Hello from Illinois!
Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeby DescendingRaven Wed May 15, 2024 2:13 pm

» Silverwing Brakes
Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeby Terry Smith Tue May 14, 2024 11:57 pm

» LF extended back rest
Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeby Frenchy Mon May 13, 2024 7:57 pm

» Anyone have a trailer hitch for sale
Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Mon May 13, 2024 12:53 pm

» checking the oil
Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeby AldusFran Mon May 13, 2024 10:11 am

» Left brake micro-switch
Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeby Johnboy Fri May 10, 2024 7:57 pm

» Car tire for towing with a Silverwing?
Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeby BrianInVA Fri May 10, 2024 5:36 pm

» Greetings from a 'Wing' newbie
Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeby GHM-PM Fri May 10, 2024 8:11 am

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
free forum

Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!

Go down 
+19
CathyN
Opalsboy
Mudnman
kbcmdba
Harleywld1
Magoo Triker
Rclanton1
Okiedolkle
IrishRob
wis-rider
gizmoguy
"Hi Yo"
model28a
joncallihan
hotwings
Magoo Silver
Disturbed
tinman
Gyro
23 posters
AuthorMessage
Gyro
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
Gyro

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2013-04-07

Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! Empty
PostSubject: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:27 pm

Now that we have our own forum, how about a roll-call? If you are proud to be a Silver Wing trike rider, please reply to this thread. If you would, please state which conversion your trike has. I think it would be interesting to know how many trike riders we have and what the most popular conversions are.
Back to top Go down
tinman
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:12 pm

I am the proud owner of a Swing with a Trigg trike. I know of only one more swing with this trike kit ,and I found it on the Trigg web page. They told me that they did not make one for the Swing ,until I pointed out to them that there was one on there photo album. Hope I can convince others to get one .It really is a very good trike kit. Smile
Back to top Go down
Disturbed
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Disturbed

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2013-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:00 pm

I would love to get one if they wern't so gosh darned expensive.
Back to top Go down
Gyro
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
Gyro

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:45 pm

Disturbed wrote:
I would love to get one if they wern't so gosh darned expensive.

Worth every penny, IMHO!

And prices vary quite a bit among the different manufacturers. Don't forget to search the classified websites for a previously owned kit. I found my S'wing with the Danson kit listed on Craig's List. Where there's a will, there's a way. Smile
Back to top Go down
tinman
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Trigg trike is $3995. Voyager same ,and just trike It is $1995. There are a few swing trikes for sale on Used trike kits for sale In the $6k price range . Do a search you might find one in your area .
Back to top Go down
Magoo Silver
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Magoo Silver

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2013-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:39 pm

I have a Voyager on my 2004 Silver Wing. I have only put a couple hundred miles on it as I am 2nd owner. She had 7,200 miles when I got it just broke in if you ask me... Riding it is a pleasure just would like to get a little better mpg on it. Also, the Vovager is a low rider and you have to really watch drives and speed bumps

Magoo
Back to top Go down
hotwings
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert
hotwings

Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2012-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:11 am

trike riders are too old to stand up, and be counted. :lol!: 
Back to top Go down
Magoo Silver
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Magoo Silver

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:06 am

Awww....deadhorse But we do ride...

Magoo
Back to top Go down
Gyro
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
Gyro

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:46 am

Magoo Silver wrote:
Awww....deadhorse But we do ride...

Magoo

And enjoy the hell out of it!
Back to top Go down
Magoo Silver
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Magoo Silver

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:00 am

jawdrop   I ride Daily here in Florida all year...

Magoo
 small moped
Back to top Go down
joncallihan
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:22 am

Recently sold, Danson. Wonderful add-on. Was my daily driver for 3 years.

Jon
Back to top Go down
http://www.joncallihan.com
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:56 pm

I have a question for those of you that have trikes. Are they hard to turn in the curves? I have ridden a Silverwing and a Burgman with a Yelvington kit but only around in a parking lot. I ride with an older gentleman that has a Burgman with a Yelvington kit and he has to slow down a lot to turn in the curves. He said he can not give any throttle when entering a curve only when pulling out. I am coming to the place in life I may need to go to a trike, but I am afraid my shoulders my not be able to handle too much pushing the handlebars. Opinions please.
Back to top Go down
Magoo Silver
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Magoo Silver

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:49 pm

I Have the Voyager kit on mine and love it. This is my second trike and yes you take turns slower than on 2 wheels but this is not something that will slow traffic as cars do the same thing. Turning is a push pull action and not bad at all. Most not all trike riders are older and find it easer to ride. Takes a few days of running here and there and you get the hang of it.

Magoo
Back to top Go down
Gyro
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
Gyro

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:38 pm

model28a wrote:
I have a question for those of you that have trikes. Are they hard to turn in the curves? I have ridden a Silverwing and a Burgman with a Yelvington kit but only around in a parking lot. I ride with an older gentleman that has a Burgman with a Yelvington kit and he has to slow down a lot to turn in the curves. He said he can not give any throttle when entering a curve only when pulling out. I am coming to the place in life I may need to go to a trike, but I am afraid my shoulders my not be able to handle too much pushing the handlebars. Opinions please.

Sitting upright through the turn requires slowing down a lot, unless you want to imitate the tricycle gag from the old Laugh-In TV show. Laughing 

Some degree of leaning to the inside of the turn allows faster speeds through the turns. I'm not suggesting you hang off the side like a road racer, but some leaning helps. Cool 
Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! M4-motorcycle-road-racing-chris-ulrich-team-page-2013
Back to top Go down
Magoo Silver
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Magoo Silver

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:57 pm

Gyro what air pressure you run in your back trike tires. I run 21-22 psi and have no bounce issues.

Magoo
Back to top Go down
Gyro
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
Gyro

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:30 pm

Magoo Silver wrote:
Gyro what air pressure you run in your back trike tires.  I run 21-22 psi and have no bounce issues.

Magoo

Danson recommends 10-12 PSI in the P195/50 R-15's they provided, and Honda factory recommended pressures front & rear on the stock Silver Wing tires.
Back to top Go down
Magoo Silver
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Magoo Silver

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:32 pm

I need to go to the dealer that sold the last owner this trike about 60 miles north of here and see if I can get more information on the set up. They do a lot of different trike kits there I found out. I need to get a manual on the Voyager.

Magoo
Back to top Go down
Gyro
Touring Scooter Rider
Touring Scooter Rider
Gyro

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Magoo Silver wrote:
I need to go to the dealer that sold the last owner this trike about 60 miles north of here and see if I can get more information on the set up.  They do a lot of different trike kits there I found out.  I need to get a manual on the Voyager.

Magoo

Write the kit manufacturer. That's what I did.
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Now Gyro, don't be messing up an excuse for a good ride. :lol!: 
Back to top Go down
Magoo Silver
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Magoo Silver

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:18 pm

LOL... I did call them Gyro and he said they will give me a copy of the installation on my trike. Hi Yo... I am going to make the ride as it is all country Hwy all the way. Good coffee stop on the way also. I was surprised when I called Voyager they did not offer to send me something via email..

Magoo
Back to top Go down
gizmoguy
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2013-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:16 am

Hi

I have a 2005 sw and a towpac insta trike B

I purchased the kit with the trike and think it is a hoot to drive.

I took it off due to side to side bouncy issues on freeway about two weeks ago.
I have been enjoying the care free  zoom zoom life of the sw on two wheels.

Today I spent three hour ride with 20 minutes stuck in traffic. Would have loved to have the kit installed for that little bit. No ballance issues and no feet hitting the ground would have been awesome. Wink

I called towpac a month ago and sent an email but did not get a Responce. Kind of lame as I really wanted to tinker with trike setup.

Last week I kept calling till I got someone on the phone and finaly got the alignment instructions. I plan on connecting the trike again to see if I can get it dialed in better.

Then I will take it on a hour freeway ride to see how it goes.

I will post another thread when I do.

Take care

Mike <><
Back to top Go down
Magoo Silver
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Magoo Silver

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:28 am

On my trike when I got it had 26psi in the trike tires and I had a bounce effective. I reduced the psi until it was gone and now run at 21psi with no effect at all. At high speeds she is smooth as silk. Went up to 80mph and two up and still smooth as silk.

Magoo chickendance  I just Love the Silver Wing Trike
Back to top Go down
gizmoguy
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2013-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Oh man that's not fair

I fiddled with the alignment adjustment on the trike setup and never thought to change the air pressure.

Such an easy fix and this is first time I have heard of it...
I bet mine are at max listed on the tire!!!

I think I'm going to have to tinker today and see how it goes...
Just have to find an excuse to get out of house, go to shop, pull it down off the pallet rack, and have a couple four hours to test ride...
Oh and maybe do it with out getting in trouble on family day... Wink

Mike <><
Back to top Go down
Magoo Silver
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Magoo Silver

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:32 pm

LOL deadhorse Get on out and try it.... I have 165/R13 785s on my Voyager. Hope it helps you out.. Ride safe...

Magoo
Back to top Go down
wis-rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
wis-rider

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:53 pm

I would love a Yelvinton but $$$! Hopefully some day.
Back to top Go down
IrishRob
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Mrs. Rob is the driver of record but she lets me ride her Yelvington conversion trike and to me it is worth every penny for the stability.

Rob
Back to top Go down
"Hi Yo"
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! 510-80

Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:32 pm

IrishRob wrote:
Mrs. Rob is the driver of record but she lets me ride her Yelvington conversion trike and to me it is worth every penny for the stability.

Rob
Is that the "stability" of the trike or the "stability" of dealing with Mrs. Rob? If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. :lol!: 
Back to top Go down
IrishRob
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:39 pm

Hi Yo:

You are so right on both counts...a happy wife for a happy life!!

Rob
Back to top Go down
Okiedolkle
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Okiedolkle

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2012-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:57 pm

My SW is a 2002 w/20K plus miles. It has the Danson Trike Conversion. I ride the year round here in PA ... not on bad weather days, however. And never when there is snow or ice on the ground.

Danson is a real friendly place to deal with.

Homer W Cool 
Back to top Go down
Rclanton1
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Rclanton1

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2014-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:56 pm

I have a Voyager kit on my 2011 SWing and love it. Due to balance problems and hip and leg pains, it works great for me.
Back to top Go down
tinman
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:55 pm

reading the comments,about bouncing pulling to one side or the other, difficulty dialling the  trike to the swing, warring trike tire and drive wheel prematurely,I have absolutely no problem with my Trigg trike .I have 30k kl with my trike rear tires ,10 psi on my 15"trike tire and 33 psi on my 155 70 13 hercules CT drive line.I have no bouncing of my trike going over rail road tracks,and on pot holes .Once the trike kit is lined up ,It stay's lined up .I have removed and installed my trike at least 15 t0 20 times without having to re aline . I have severe shoulder problems in both sides and I go into a HW curve with no issues in maintaining speed HW speeds. ( just don't over do it.) For a $4k price tag I am surprise that no one else have installed a  hassle free Trigg trike kit .          My 2 cents worth,  motorcycle
Back to top Go down
Magoo Triker
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Magoo Triker

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:14 pm

I too have had my Voyager off several time and never a problem with handling.

Magoo Triker
Back to top Go down
tinman
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:11 pm

Once a trike kit is dialled in properly ,the trike regardless the make of trike kit ,they should stay lined up. Lining them up is to do multiple test ride for proper alinement. At $ 90 per hour dealer's don't take the time to do .For myself the key is to read the instruction over and over and not to rush it .the wider the trike stance the harder to dial in.My trike is 48"out side tire measurement.most kits are 55" wide and some are 60" wide and are very difficult to line up and warring the tires faster.Low tire pressure on the trike is the key. motorcycle
Back to top Go down
Harleywld1
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
Harleywld1

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:02 pm

Mine is a Trinity Trike kit / now known as Yelvington.
for all of that money we had nothing but problems.
Back to top Go down
kbcmdba
Maxi-Scooter Rider
Maxi-Scooter Rider
kbcmdba

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:20 am

Had Jeremy at Tow-Pac install my Tow-Pac Instatrike B kit on my '03 Swing about a month ago at the "factory" (more of an office/shop really) and am generally pleased. He suggested 45 PSI on the kit's tires and factory 32-35 on the mains.  I had to adjust the suspension after I rode it home for being a little light on the left side down-pressure but I kida expected that after a first real tide (>50 mi). it was nice to have peace of mind having had a "factory install" for my first time. Despite still getting used to cornering with it, riding is still fun, but there are times I would rather have two wheels. I haven't taken the kit off cause I don't feel much like messing with the alignment when putting it back on (something I was told I'd have to do after re-mounting it). Would I do it again? Probably though I would have made more room for it in the garage before riding home... :-)

Now, I just have to remember to keep a few extra tools eith me and check the bolts and extra tires often.

If I would have had it to do over again, I would probably have had them mount the electric reverse on it too.

KB
Back to top Go down
http://kbcmdba.blogspot.com/
Mudnman
Super Scooter Rider
Super Scooter Rider

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:36 am

Electric reverse.My neighbor was wondering about that.I didn't know until now.He wants 3 wheels.
Back to top Go down
model28a
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
model28a

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:31 pm

Harleywld1 wrote:
Mine is a Trinity Trike kit / now known as Yelvington.
for all of that money we had nothing but problems.

From what I have heard (and seen) there is a lot of difference in the newest Yelvington and the original Trinity Trike kit. Don't know if it's fair to pin the problems of the Trinity Trike kit on the Yelvington name. I have to say I don't own either one. I have driven the Yelvington but not a Trinity Trike. The Yelvington seemed like a nice ride to me.  Neutral
Back to top Go down
Opalsboy
Silver Wing Guru
Silver Wing Guru
Opalsboy

Number of posts : 1288
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:17 pm

I have the first retailed Trinity Trike and like Harleywld... have had some problems. Mostly early on. Bob and the crew were very nice to me and I have had many plesant miles on it. Lost track of all the trips my wife and I have made. Mostly 200 to 300 miles. Longest nearly 3K miles. Having problem now, but it is not trike problem it is Honda related. Hope to get it worked out soon and we have some rides in the works for later this spring.

The ONLY thing I miss from the two wheel days is the leaning to help steer. It dose take some of the fun away, but for me the only option I have to ride at all is with the 3 wheels. I admit I had a learning curve at first to ride around curves with any speed. The very first time I took mine to town only two miles from house, I almost had to come to a stop at the first intersection to stay out of the approaching lane. Now I pay no attention, I push with one hand while pulling with the other (depending on the direction of the curve). Seems to me pretty natural. We rode through Smokey Mountain National Park, Natches Trace and Blue Ridge Mountains Parkway just fine.
There wont be any more 3K mile rides for me. Too hard on body. But love to ride short distances.
Back to top Go down
CathyN
Silver Wing Expert
Silver Wing Expert

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 pm

Gary,

Glad you and Deb are still enjoying your Swing. It's nice to see you back on the forum. I always enjoyed your posts. I still have fond memories of meeting you and Deb, DennisB, Smorkle and a few others from this forum at the 2011 STO Rally. Practically in your back yard.

Hope to get back to that rally again just not this year. To close to our daughters wedding. Hope to have a few members from the Scoot Jockey Chicago group (I am now a member of.) to join me. Hopefully in 2015. Take care and ride safe.

swing bounce 
Back to top Go down
mawmaw
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
mawmaw

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2014-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:11 pm

Hey I haven't decided definitely on what I want but this trike idea might be a good idea for me I will put that on my keep in mind list when I go looking! sounds like a good idea!
Back to top Go down
mslinda
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
mslinda

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-06-02

PostSubject: Trigg Trike - Silverwing 2004   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Got my 2004 silverwing March 2013, then in November 2013 converted to a trike from Trigg Trikes, now its the best for all the driving I do an the medical equipment I need to keep me going day to day. Since Nov 2013 got over 3000 miles on the trike.

Back to top Go down
JeffR_
Site Admin
JeffR_

Number of posts : 1103
Registration date : 2010-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Linda,

That is cool that you are still able to ride with medical issues. Do you get to ride it much?
Back to top Go down
mslinda
Scooter Rider
Scooter Rider
mslinda

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:28 pm

just about every day ... have it set with oxygen to use when im driving and so on for long trips more than an hour
Back to top Go down
Pastor Ron
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 3:44 pm

I am a proud owner of a Motor Trike GT3 kit, my installer was Schroader's Honda in Hendersonville, NC weight 761lbs. upgraded coil shocks, duel swing arm, chain driven. Purchase of kit and installation $ 8,113.05

Back to top Go down
Pastor Ron
Silver Wing Rider
Silver Wing Rider

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2013-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 3:52 pm

I forgot to also add to the list a 4.5 Rake kit which they call easy steer. My Swing is a 2012 and I can't believe it took this long to change over...I will never go back to two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!   Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trike Riders! Stand up and be counted!
Page 1 of 1